Bok Choy Bohemia | A Vegetarian Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Apple-Brie Sandwiches with Onion Chutney

This was another Vegetarian Planet recipe, delicious, yet simple.
apple brie sandwiches
We were out of bread, so I used some remaining burger rolls, which worked out great when pressed under a cast iron skillet. (Great for making mufelleta’s as well) The crispness of the granny smith apple coupled with the sweetness of the homemade onion chutney and brie was perfect…why didn’t I think of this?

The book is probably worth tracking down for these alone…the whole affair took barely 15 minutes, and it was the best sandwich I’ve ever had.



Selah.

1 Comments:

  • I love this recipe as well - I made it for my Mom (a brie fan) who proclaimed it the best sandwich ever. So yummy. I love chutney on sandwiches.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 3, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Blog Directory - Blogged