Bok Choy Bohemia | A Vegetarian Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Pumpkin Bread

The last serving of the Pumpkin dish from about a week and a half ago (that seems so much worse when I write it) was rolling around in the fridge, and today was going to be its last day, whether it was consumed or not…I’d already decided that. When I got up and opened the fridge this morning, I had an awakening. Pumpkin bread! I’d never made it…I’d never had it, I’d never even thought of it before, but all of a sudden I knew it would happen, and it would be good.
Pumpkin Bread
I used my normal banana bread recipe, but because the pumpkin dish was spicy on its own, eliminated the spices in the recipe. If I do this again I think I’ll add raisins or nuts, just fir a bit of texture, but it was MORE than ok as is.

Selah.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Blog Directory - Blogged