Bok Choy Bohemia | A Vegetarian Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vegan Mofo Kickoff

veganmofo

I'm kicking of VeganMofo pretty slow...I wasn't in the mood to cook anything time consuming last night, and I'd already eaten an early dinner before leaving my parent's house, so I wasn't all that hungry either. My boyfriend hadn't eaten yet though, so I decided to whip something up to compliment his salad.
silken and onions
This was a combination of the leftover Silken tofu, two onions, and frozen peas. They were sauteed in a combination of olive oil, Spike, Bac-Uns, and paprika. Simple...and good.

I also made some simple oven-fries.
simple fries
I sliced up a few potatoes into thin wedges, sprinkled with salt, pepper, and rosemary, and tossed with some canola oil. They were baked in a 420F oven for 15 minutes on each side.

Selah.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Blog Directory - Blogged