Bok Choy Bohemia | A Vegetarian Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Mediterranean Pesto Pasta

Sometimes leftovers are pretty blah...other times they're pretty great, and today's lunch erred on the side of pretty great. We're in painful need of a grocery shopping excursion which is planned for later tonight, but I did manage to scrape up some remnants of food and put together a pretty nice lunch for myself.
Photobucket
I wilted down the remaining baby spinach (that didn't quite get used up in salads this week) with some minced garlic and olive oil. I added some leftover cooked angel hair that was in the fridge along with some oil cured black olives, sun dried tomatoes, and a gladware of arugula pesto that I'd made a couple weeks ago and totally forgotten about since it got lost in the back of the (now empty) fridge.

PRESTO. A quick, mediterranean lunch made from practically nothing...and quite delicious if I say so myself.
Selah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Blog Directory - Blogged