Bok Choy Bohemia | A Vegetarian Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sweet N Sour Seitan

This was another idea I got from the Brand Name Chinese Cookbook although I didn't follow the directions in the least.
Photobucket
The seitan hit the wok with sliced carrots, green bell, celery, leek, and a can of pineapple chunks. The sauce was a combination of the juice from the pineapple, shoyu, hoisen sauce, and white wine vinegar. I didn't measure any of them, so frankly I couldn't tell you what the amounts are. After adding all the ingredients to the wok, I simply allowed things to simmer for about 15 minutes, giving it a toss with the tongs every five or so....

mmmm...more chinese food...I'm definitely seeing a trend in my tastes lately.
Selah.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Blog Directory - Blogged