Bok Choy Bohemia | A Vegetarian Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wonton Soup

Just another quick lunch entree to prove that I am, in fact alive. I wish I could figure out how to make wontons like this, cause these were GOOD.
Photobucket
The broth was a quick combination of sliced ginger, Korean hot sauce, salt and pepper. I added some sliced mushrooms and leftover celery just before the water boiled, and then some vegetarian dumplings I got from the Asian market. I couldn't even tell you what the wontons are called, because the entire package is in Chinese except for the words "Vegetarian Wontons" across the front. They have bok choy in them, and perhaps silken tofu if my taste buds aren't deceiving me. I think there might be miso in there as well...they're nice and savory.

Mmmm I love wontons.
Selah.

1 Comments:

  • It's been yrs since I last had wantons. I've tasted the vegetarian version of dumplings, and my my, delicious!

    I read/write/speak Chinese so you're welcome to write to me should you need any help in translations on the Chinese food packages. :)


    regards,
    kyh @ soleilian.com

    By Blogger kyh, At March 26, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Blog Directory - Blogged