Bok Choy Bohemia | A Vegetarian Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

Breakfast Hash

This was basically corned beef hash...without the corn beef. That said, I've never had or made corned beef hash, so I actually don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Two sentences in...and I've already undermined my own authority.

You can't tell me however, that you wouldn't want this for breakfast.\
hash
I took a couple yukon gold potatoes, and did a pretty small dice. (No peeling required...I think that's the best part about yukon golds) I covered the potatoes with water in a small pot, and once it boiled, let the whole thing simmer for about ten minutes.

Ingredients
Few Yukon Gold potatoes, diced and boiled to soften.
Handful Green onion, sliced
1 medium white onion, minced
palmful red chili flakes
Soy Sauce
Olive Oil

Directions
1. Drain the potatoes, and toss into an oiled skillet on medium/high heat. Spread out as much as possible, and allow to brown for about ten minutes.
2. Flip potatoes, and give them a couple more minutes before adding the diced onion and chili flakes and mixing. Allow to crisp up another ten minutes or so.
3. Add a splash of soy sauce or tamari along with the green onion. Mix and cook for another couple minutes before serving..preferrably with ketchup :)


Selah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Blog Directory - Blogged