Bok Choy Bohemia | A Vegetarian Blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

Stuffed Crust Pizza

Ok I admit it…the Pizza Hut commercials were getting to me, and this one most definitely isn’t vegan. The pizza is topped with sliced, fresh mozzarella, mushroom pasta sauce, fresh spinach, and black olives. I used a crust mix, and rolled string cheese into the sides to create the “stuffed crust”.
stuffed crust
In no way was this healthy or gourmet (unless I get points for the spinach) but OH BOY was it good…sometimes you just need some fast food from home. Since it was my second to last dinner before the Yom Kippur fast, I figured I deserved a little treat. In addition it was fast…15 minutes in a 420F oven and it was ready to eat.
Selah.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
Blog Directory - Blogged